Rose gold is this year’s IT trend of the year and we think it will be a classic colour for years to come. We can’t get enough of it at the moment and think it’s the go to colour for this year’s wedding season.
You may want to keep it very simple and minimal, allowing either your dress, lengha or sari to take the limelight or you might want to make even more of a statement with bold accessories.
We found five different ways on how you can incorporate Rose Gold jewellery to your wedding day outfit.
- Keep it simple and make a statement with Olivia Burton ladies’ rose gold plated forget me knot open ended bangle (available on WatchShop.com), that will add a delicate and classic look to your wedding dress.
- Add that extra WOW factor and add some statement earrings to go with your outfit. We think these Emmy London 9ct Rose Gold Diamond Set Drop Earrings will get everyone’s heads turning!
- If you’re looking to wear your hair in an elegant up do, add Danani’s double V headband that will add a feminine touch and add some glamour to the hairstyle.
- Engagement ring! If you hinted enough to your fiancé for a rose gold engagement ring, then it will work perfectly with your wedding outfit. What better way to show off your rock than complimenting your ring with your outfit?
- We can’t forget about the groom! Add these Emporio Armani men’s rose gold tone cuff links that would make a great addition to any suit and will have you looking on trend.
Written by Amy Lehal