Juicing was big in 2017, and there’s no doubt that the trend will make its way into 2018 as well.
Juices are quick and easy to make, and are super healthy. One juice every day, will certainly include your 5 a day, and alongside your regular meals will pack a lot of nutrients into your diet.
We’ve put together a selection of juices that will incorporate your 5 a day.
This juice will definitely be leaving you feeling refreshed and very healthy. The combination of cucumber, celery and Kiwi with the kick off the mint, is a detox you will enjoy.
- 1 apple
- 3 fingers cucumber
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 kiwi (peeled)
- handful of mint leaves
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- Process all ingredients in a juicer, then shake or stir and serve.
Apple and Carrot Juice
This is a healthy, cleansing juice combining the sweetness of cinnamon and sharpness of ginger.
- Blend the carrots and apples in a juicer.
- To the juice produced, add the Spice Drops® and stir well. Enjoy the ‘apple pie’ flavour of this healthy and uplifting power drink.
Watermelon, Lemongrass and Ginger Juice
This juice may sound like a weird combination, but it will have you feeling refreshed and detoxed in no time!
- 1/2 a watermelon, peeled and cubed
- Ice cubes
- 2 tbsps. lime juice
- 2 drops Lemongrass Spice Drops®
- 2 drops Ginger Spice Drops®
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Using a hand blender crush and blend the watermelon until it becomes a smooth puree. Add the lime juice, salt and/or sugar to taste. Add the Spice Drops® and stir well.
- Drop in the ice and add a grind or two of fresh black pepper.
- Enjoy a refreshing watermelon cooler!
Vitamin Boost (Courtesy of Bluebird Chelsea)
This fruit juice is the perfect pick me up, for any time of the day!
- 5 fresh raspberry
- 5 fresh blackberry
- Half fresh dragon fruit
- Half fresh lemon
- 1 fresh passion fruit
- Muddle all together and shake with ice and strain into old fashioned glass
Hot Pink Beautifying Juice
Don’t be cautious of the colour of this juice! The juice is loaded with tons of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will leave you feeling good.
- 2 beets
- 3 carrots
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple
- 5 kale leaves
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 inch ginger
1. Add all ingredients to a juicer and juice!
- 10ml fresh lemon juice
- 50ml puree green tea
- 50ml fever tree soda water
1. Muddled fresh kiwi, and lemongrass shake all together with ice and strain into pint glass and topped with soda water
2. Garnish with lemongrass and lemon twist