The temperature is dropping, cars are being frozen over and Christmas music has already started, which only means one thing…Winter is here.
As we head towards Christmas and the festive period, we’ve put together a guide for the best non-alcoholic Winter Warmer Drinks!
These drinks will be your life savers when you’re feeling a bit chilly, or fancy a change from an alcoholic beverage.
Check out our best non-alcoholic Winter Warmer Drinks that will keep you going through the frosty season.
Spiced Winter Berries Cordial by Belvoir
This cordial is full of fruity flavours, that are made from real Elderberry, Orange and Blackberry juices mixed with winter spices – nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves which make a fab winter warmer beverage when mixed with hot water.
Mulled Winter Punch by Belvoir
This punch is a great alternative to the traditional mulled wine, that is served pretty much everywhere around the winter time.
This punch is hand-made with masses of real elderberry, blackcurrant and orange juices, blended with real spices for a rich taste, and is delicious served warm!
The combination of this smoothie might seem strange, but trust us it works! It’ll be your go to winter smoothie, and will give you that health kick when the dreaded cold creeps around.
- 1 banana (80-100g)
- 1 pear (100g)
- 30g spinach
- 200ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp Hemp Protein+ Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Broccoli & Spinach Powder
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pot and gently warm until the desired temperature, then transfer to a glass.
Eggnog by Neat Nutrition
Eggnog is the Christmas staple drink! This recipe gives the classic a healthy twist. Made using warming spices, sweet maple syrup, vanilla whey and egg yolk, it’s essentially a healthy custard shake – what’s not to love!
- 3 large – egg, yolk
- 1/8 cup – maple syrup, pure
- 1.5 cup – milk dairy free
- 1/2 teaspoon – nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon – cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla whey
- Whisk eggs, maple syrup, and milk in a medium saucepan, and then place on a burner over medium heat. Whisk regularly until the mixture reaches 160* F or so and coats the back of a metal spoon slightly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 10-minutes. Mix in the spices and the vanilla.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight, and whisk well before serving.
Orange Hot Chocolate by Neat Nutrition
There’s nothing better than snuggling up on the sofa and watching your favourite Christmas movie, whilst sipping on a warm cup of hot chocolate.
This hot chocolate has a tangy twist to it, that’ll leave you wanting more!
- 1 scoop choc protein (whey is best but vegan will work)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Juice of 1 orange
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. sweetener (optional)
- Blend up all your ingredients in a blender and serve for a frothy orange hot choc!
For those of you who love spiced ginger, this is the perfect drink for you! It’s great by itself or can be turned into a refreshing Ginger Beer by mixing it with lemonade.
For those of you who are looking for a twist on your latte, then this is the perfect winter warmer drink for you.
There are variety of flavours to choose from, so you will be spoilt with choice over the cold period.
By Amy Lehal