For immediate release
The Changing Face of BritAsia TV
BritAsia TV has been at the forefront of cutting edge Asian Music and Television programming for the last nine Years. As they fast approach their 10 year Anniversary –
BritAsia TV is set to announce exciting changes to not only the brand but also its content!
From 1st December BritAsia TV will be delivering the best in Asian Music and also Main stream pop music. The platform will evolve to deliver new contempory music mixed by the best DJ’s in the country. The programming will also deliver the best in live music, documentaries, films and celebrity news.
Expect to see the latest music from iconic stars like ‘Justin Bieber’ , ‘Calvin Harris’ and ‘Drake’ along with Diljit Dosanjh, Ammy Virk, Jaz Dhami and many others – together reflecting the changing face of British Asians tastes in music
“Our content will reflect the interests of all British Asians from all communities and backgrounds. This is yet another exciting phase along this amazing journey during the past 9 years – the future of BATV is bigger and better than ever before” Jaz Bal CEO BritAsiaTV
Tune in at 9pm 1st December to see BritAsia TV ; New Era bought to you on sky 824 featuring award winning DJ AJD
- Brit Asia TV is the only dedicated Asian television channel for the British Asian population, featuring daily shows, music, latest entrainment news, interviews, chat shows and reality TV shows.
- Brit Asia TV an entertainment channel aimed at providing predominately UK-based programming.
- This channel is a free digital service available on channel 824 to Sky viewers across the country.
- Launched in 2008, Brit Asia now attracts more than four million viewers each month
- BritAsiaTv aspires to remain as the World’s No.1 channel choice for the Asian population while attracting new and diverse cultures from different societies.For media enquires please contact :
Digital Marketing Manager : Isaac Masih, email@example.com