Whether you have your family and friends over for the Easter holidays, a boozy brunch, or throwing a Spring party, having Easter themed cocktails is a must and will keep the festive momentum going.
We’ve plucked out the most vibrant and nostalgic cocktails that will go down a treat, but you won’t have to work too hard to impress them with these seasonal cocktails.
Check out our top 5 Easter themed cocktails that are perfect for the spring season.
This is a great recipe, where the mix of Baileys and Vodka with the Chai flavour makes for a rich and indulgent treat
- 30ml Vodka
- 60ml Baileys
- 200ml Tuk Tuk Chai
- Chocolate syrup
- Crushed iced
- Shake well the above ingredients
- In a cocktail glass, pour some chocolate syrup to decorate the glass
- Pour the cocktail in the glass
- Dust with chocolate powder
Easter Bounty (Courtesy of The Pollocks Pub Co)
- Milk chocolate Easter egg
- 50ml coconut rum
- 50ml Mozart milk chocolate liqueur
- 15ml double cream
- Grated chocolate shavings
- Add 50ml coconut rum and 50ml milk chocolate liqueur to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Double strain the mixture and pour into a milk chocolate Easter egg shell.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat the double cream and float on top of the cocktail.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
The CÎROC Sicily
- 35ml CÎROC French Vanilla
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Syrup (2:1)
- 50ml Passion Fruit Juice
- 50ml Prosecco
- Add all the ingredients together, shake and then strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a lavender flower stick
Available at Amico’s Bar.
Simple Hard Shake
Sailor Jerry – the bold, and smooth as hell spiced rum – is giving Easter a rock ‘n’ roll makeover with the perfect tipple for all chocolate and cocktail lovers. The Simple Hard Shake is an indulgent blend of milk, chocolate ice cream and Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum.
- 2 parts Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 2 parts milk
- 1 large scoop of chocolate ice cream
- Your favourite bar of choice (e.g. Mini Eggs or Reece’s pieces)
- Add all the ingredients together and mix until the drink has a milkshake consistency
- Add a chocolate bar of your choice to garnish
Chocolate Egg Piña Colada (Courtesy of Waitrose)
- 60ml coconut cream
- 40ml pineapple juice
- 20ml white rum
- 20ml coconut rum
- Juice of ½ lime
- Melted milk chocolate
- Waitrose Alphonso Mango, Passion Fruit & Yuzu Coulis, frozen in semi-sphere moulds
- Prepare a martini glass by dipping the rim into the melted chocolate and leaving in the fridge to chill until it sets. Pour the mango and passion fruit coulis into the mould and freeze until it becomes solid.
- To make the cocktail, pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, fill with ice and shake for around 10 seconds until chilled. Strain the liquid into a glass, then pour back into the shaker and strain again into the chilled martini glass. To serve, remove the egg-shaped frozen coulis and float it in the centre of the drink